There are times when you find a bug in your software. Today it had been in my testing library TIdeland Go Audit. Here the assertion
ErrorContains() reacted with a panic in case of a
nil error. So I fixed it like I already had done it earlier in
ErrorMatch(). Interestingly I found in testing that I didn’t verified it there. So this test is now also changed.
Additionally during tests for a different library with high concurrency I, or better
go test during the tests, discovered a race condition. I’m using
generators.Generator and it is not safe for concurrent use. In most cases, just as it is a simple test data generater, it has been okay. But now I wanted to use this opportunity and so I fixed this bug too.